wooden case with plastic bag or as per customer's requirement
Aokai manufactures an extensive range of sand control screens and filtration products including wire wrapped screens, pipe base screens, perforated casings, slotted liners, precise punched slot screens, etc., which are used in various fields such as oil and gas industry, water wells, water supply and treatment, power supply, and industrial and environmental applications. By investing in advanced technology and quality assurance processes, our manufacturing expertise can design and deliver tighter tolerances and greater precision, giving you screen products you can trust in the harshest environments.
Slotted Linerutilizes our innovative technology that is the recent advances in laser cutting ,making slottingmuch economical with much smaller slot widths. The slot patterns include single slotted non-staggered, single slotted staggered, and gang slotted staggered patterns. The slots can be straight or keystone shaped to meet specific open area. The slot size and slotting pattern can be created as required as well. The slotting base pipe is certified to API standards.
Features & Benefits
1. Varied slot sizes and patterns and shapes
2. Lower cost than wire-wrapped screens,in some situation slotted liner now used for the same functionality as sand control screens
3. Simple installation due to no outer screen added
4. Low risk of collapse and deformity
1. Where well productivity is small and economics cannot support the use of screens.
2. Ideal for sand control for low fines and clays reservoirs
3. Excellent sand control choice for thermal heavy oil & bitumen reservoirs.
4. Suitable for high CO2/H2S, SAGD, CSS, and CBM
Sorts: API casing
Length: ≤15m (each)
Outside Diameter: 50~500mm
Slot Width: (0.10~4)mm ±0.03mm
Slot Number: as per customer's requirement
Slot Shapes: straight in line pattern, staggered pattern, spiral pattern
Slot space: as per customer's requirement
Slotted casings with apertures of 0.20~6mm are wide used in sands prevention of oil and wells.
We have been striving to ensure our product quality and customer satisfaction and even exceed their expectation. Our quality management system is certified to ISO9001:2000, GB/T19001-2008/ISO9001:2008. We use a set of programs and processes to monitor and improve our products and services including parts selection standard, manufacturing traceability reports, internal tests, and internal process audits, etc.