Aokai manufactures an extensive range of sand control screens and filtration products including wire wrapped screens, pipe base screens, perforated casings, slotted liners, precise punched slot screens, etc., which are used in various fields such as oil and gas industry, water wells, water supply and treatment, power supply, and industrial and environmental applications. By investing in advanced technology and quality assurance processes, our manufacturing expertise can design and deliver tighter tolerances and greater precision, giving you screen products you can trust in the harshest environments.
Aokai Wedge Wire Screen is made by winding cold-rolled wire, approximately triangular in cross section, around a circular array of the longitudinal rods. The wire is attached to the rods by welding, producing rigid one-piece units having high strength characteristics at minimum weights.
1. Screens with high open area are more suitable for the construction of high-quality water wells, oil wells and gas wells. 2. Low cost operation Screens with high open area shall favor groundwater infiltration. Abundant water shall reduce the water level’s down, thus to save energy consumption. 3. Reduce the abrasion of the pump Under the same condition, high open area can make the speed of groundwater’s entering into the screen much slower than any other filtration apparatus, which will avoid sand’s entering into screen because of high pressure, thus reduce the abrasion of the pump. 4. Extend the life span of wells Comparatively, groundwater’s entering into screen with higher open area is much easier than the entering into lower open area screen. The slow water flow shall extend the life span of wells.
Features & Benefits
1. Keystone design for self cleaning and maximum flow optimizing productivity
2. Various wire shapes and slot sizes for specific requirement
3. Corrosion and erosion resistant
4. Easy and fast installation minimizing product lead times
End Connection: Plain beveled ends for butt welding or threaded.
We have been striving to ensure our product quality and customer satisfaction and even exceed their expectation. Our quality management system is certified to ISO9001:2000, GB/T19001-2008/ISO9001:2008. We use a set of programs and processes to monitor and improve our products and services including parts selection standard, manufacturing traceability reports, internal tests, and internal process audits, etc.