Low Carbon,LCG,Steel treated with plastic spraying,SS(304,etc))
up to 6 meters
from 25mm to 1300mm
Plain beveled ends for butt welding or threaded
Other wires and robs available upon request
3000 Meter/Meters per Month
Packaging & Delivery
as per customer's requirement
Aokai manufactures an extensive range of sand control screens and filtration products including wire wrapped screens, pipe base screens, perforated casings, slotted liners, precise punched slot screens, etc., which are used in various fields such as oil and gas industry, water wells, water supply and treatment, power supply, and industrial and environmental applications. By investing in advanced technology and quality assurance processes, our manufacturing expertise can design and deliver tighter tolerances and greater precision, giving you screen products you can trust in the harshest environments.
Pipe Base Screen (also known as Wrap On Pipe Screen) is a wire-wrapped screen constructed directly onto the base pipe. Bringing together the latest machine technology and an optimized wire design, AOKAI Pipe Base Screen is a screen product with best-in-class performance. It has longitudinal ribs that support the wrap wire and function as a drainage layer, ensuring an open flow path to the base pipe perforations. Not only the wire is wrapped tightly around the base pipe, but also the combination achieves additional strength when the wire is welded to the ribs and the cooling process shrinks the wire around the pipe. The base pipe perforations are designed to optimize flow while retaining strength.
Features & Benefits
1. A diverse range of wire dimensions and configurations for specific requirements
2. Self-cleaning and maximum flow
3. Complete range of slot sizes, and pipe hole diameters
4. Alloys available as required
5. Screen attached to base pipe method providing maximum strength to withstand significant amounts of compression, torque, and thermal strain
6. Resistance against inherent damage due to the process of directly wrapping to base pipe
1. Heavy oil, sand oil, SAGD, CBM, bitumen, thermal
2. Water injection
3. Horizontal, vertical , deviated oil and gas, and water wells
4. Stand-alone operations, cased hole, open hole environments and horizontal completions
5. Horizontals with high angle
Pipe Base Screen Technical Data:
We have been striving to ensure our product quality and customer satisfaction and even exceed their expectation. Our quality management system is certified to ISO9001:2000, GB/T19001-2008/ISO9001:2008. We use a set of programs and processes to monitor and improve our products and services including parts selection standard, manufacturing traceability reports, internal tests, and internal process audits, etc.